top of page

Gear & Accessories

Public·3596 members

++>[Here's Way To Watch] Sean O'Malley vs Marlon Vera 2 Live Broadcast 09 March 2024

UFC 299: O’Malley vs Vera 2 Live Stream Free is a mixed martial arts event that will take place on Saturday, March 9, 2024 at Kaseya Center in Miami, Florida1. The main event is a rematch between UFC bantamweight champion Sean O’Malley and Marlon Vera, who handed O’Malley his only career loss in 20202. The co-main event is a lightweight bout between Dustin Poirier and Benoît Saint Denis, a rising star from France1.

➤ ►🌍📺📱👉 UFC 299 Live

➤ ►🌍📺📱👉 O'Malley vs. Vera 2 Live

Sean O'Malley defends his UFC bantamweight championship title for the first time later tonight as the promotion returns to Miami, Floria.

‘Sugar Sean’ knocked out Aljamain Sterling back in August in a hugely impressive performance.

Still, he will meet the only man to have beaten him in the octagon to date.

Bantamweight champion O’Malley (17-1 MMA, 9-1 UFC) makes his first title defense in a rematch against Vera (21-8-1 MMA, 15-7 UFC) in Saturday’s headliner (pay-per-view, ESPNews, ESPN+) at Kaseya Center in Miami.

Sterling predicts O’Malley avenges his loss to Vera, but narrowly gets by.

“O’Malley is the more skilled fighter, 100 percent,” Sterling said on his YouTube channel. “But I just think there’s the intangibles, like someone’s durability, their heart and the cardio aspect that people are overlooking. I feel like ‘Chito’ has that.

He explains that with O’Malley’s sharp counter striking, it’s in Vera’s best interest to make it a slow fight, hence why he thinks the fight could be boring.

A lineup filled with a plethora of former title challengers, top-ranked contenders and more, is headline by a bantamweight title rematch. Reigning champ Sean O'Malley (17-1 MMA, 9-1 UFC) will attempt to make his first defense while simultaneously trying to avenge his only career loss against Marlon Vera (21-8-1 MMA, 15-7 UFC), who won the first matchup by first-round TKO at UFC 252 in August 2020.

”I’m saying this is Francis Ngannou-Derrick Lewis or Rose Namajunas- Carla Esparza 2,” Sterling said. “I think if you’re ‘Chito,’ you fight this motherf*cker boring, bro. You can’t fight him aggressive and try to be exciting because he’s too good at what he does.”

“The only thing I’m concerned about is that I’m hearing through the grapevines (Vera) didn’t really have a great camp or a lot of guys to train with. I don’t know how true that is. So with that said, I’m leaning toward O’Malley to get it done. I’m going to say, I don’t think he finishes him. By decision? Maybe split decision. I’m saying split decision.”

You can watch the main card of UFC 299 exclusively on ESPN+ in the U.S. at 10pm ET / 7pm PT3. You will need an ESPN+ subscription and a UFC PPV purchase to access the stream. You can also watch the prelims on ESPN, ESPN News and ESPN+ at 8pm ET / 5pm PT, and the early prelims on ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass at 6pm ET / 3pm PT1.

If you are outside the U.S., you can check the UFC website for the broadcast details in your region2. Some countries may offer pay-per-view options, while others may have free or subscription-based channels that air the event.

To watch UFC 299: O’Malley vs. Vera 2, you have a few options:

ESPN+

ESPN+: If you’re in the United States, you can stream the event live on ESPN+. The Early Prelims kick off at 6pm ET / 3pm PT, followed by the Prelims at 8pm ET / 5pm PT on ESPN, ESPN News, and ESPN+. The Main Card will air exclusively on ESPN+ at 10pm ET / 7pm PT1.

UFC Fight Pass

UFC Fight Pass: You can also catch the Early Prelims on UFC Fight Pass. In Canada, the Main Card will be available on Sportsnet+, UFC PPV on UFC Fight Pass, Rumble, and YouTube. The Prelims will air on Sportsnet and TVA Sports1.

UK Viewers: If you’re in the United Kingdom, the Main Card starts at 3am GMT (Sunday) on TNT Sports, while the Prelims begin at 1am GMT (Sunday) on UFC Fight Pass, TNT Sports, and Discovery+1.

O’Malley is one of eight fighters to hold the undisputed UFC bantamweight championship.

O’Malley is one of two fighters to win a UFC championship after being signed to the promotion through Dana White’s Contender Series. Jamahal Hill also accomplished the feat.

O’Malley has earned 13 of 17 career victories by stoppage. He’s finished all six of his UFC stoppage victories by knockout.

O’Malley’s six knockout victories in UFC bantamweight competition are tied for second in divisional history behind T.J. Dillashaw (seven).

O’Malley lands 7.29 significant strikes per minute in UFC competition, the highest rate in bantamweight history.

O’Malley lands 61.2 percent of his significant strike attempts in UFC bantamweight competition, the best rate in divisional history.

O’Malley’s eight fight-night bonuses for UFC bantamweight fights are tied with Dillashaw for most in divisional history.

Vera competes in his 20th UFC bantamweight bout, tied with Pedro Munhoz for the most appearances in divisional history.

Vera’s 13 victories in UFC bantamweight competition are tied with Dillashaw for second-most in divisional history behind Aljamain Sterling (14).

Vera’s 10 stoppage victories in UFC bantamweight competition are most in divisional history.

Vera’s six knockout victories in UFC bantamweight competition are tied for second-most in divisional history behind Dillashaw (seven).

Vera’s two knockout victories stemming from head kicks in UFC bantamweight competition are most in divisional history.

Vera’s 10 knockdowns landed in UFC bantamweight competition are tied with Petr Yan, Cody Garbrandt and Montel Jackson for most in divisional history.

Vera is one of two fighters in UFC history to score three knockdowns in back-to-back fights. Conor McGregor also accomplished the feat.

Vera is one of six fighters in UFC history to have two performances with three or more knockdowns landed. McGregor, Donald Cerrone, Anderson Silva, John Lineker and Israel Adesanya also accomplished the feat.

Vera is one of 11 fighters in UFC history to earn a knockout stemming from a front kick. He accomplished the feat at UFC 268. There have been 12 such finishes overall, with Lyoto Machida being the only fighter to win twice with the technique.

Central Europe

Central Europe: For viewers in Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, and Sweden, the Main Card begins at 4am CET (Sunday) on various channels including RMC Sport 2 (France), UFC PPV on UFC Fight Pass (Germany, Italy, Poland, Spain), DAZN (Germany, Italy), Discovery+ (Netherlands), Eurosport (Spain), Polsat Sport (Poland), and Viaplay (Denmark, Norway, and Sweden). The Prelims start at 2am CET (Sunday) on UFC Fight Pass, Discovery+ (Netherlands), RMC Sport 2 (France), and Eurosport (Spain)1.

Vera’s four submission victories in UFC bantamweight competition are tied for third-most in divisional history behind Urijah Faber (six) and Rani Yahya (six).

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page