top of page

News & Events

Public·3577 members

++>[Here's Way To Watch] Alexander Volkanovski vs Ilia Topuria Live Free TV Channel 17 February 2024

UFC 298 live updates: Alexander Volkanovski vs. Ilia Topuria fight card, time, odds, how to watch and predictions

Alexander Volkanovski and Ilia Topuria will face off in the main event of UFC 298 for the featherweight championship.

Full UFC 298 card

Alexander Volkanovski defending his belt against Ilia Topuria will make for a captivating main event, but the rest of the UFC 298 card is full of notable names as well.

Prelims:

Zhang Mingyang vs. Brendson Ribeiro

Rinya Nakamura vs. Carlos Vera

Marcos Rogerio de Lima vs. Justin Tafa

Amanda Lemos vs. Mackenzie Dern

Main card:

Anthony Hernandez vs. Roman Kopylov

Merab Dvalisvili vs. Henry Cejudo

Geoff Neal vs. Ian Machado Garry

Robert Whittaker vs. Paulo Costa

Alexander Volkanovski vs. Ilia Topuria

How to bet Anthony Hernandez vs. Roman Kopylov

On BetMGM, Hernandez is a solid favorite at -250, which is more than I would like to pay. I do feel fairly safe about his chances to win, but I understand not wanting to force in chalky options. If you want a better line, you can find Hernandez ITD props at plus money, which I feel may be worth a stab, and his submission prop at +175 intrigues me as well.

Conversely, Kopylov could be worth a look at +200 if you’re a believer in his takedown defense, but I would prefer to take a chance on his TKO prop at +350, which is probably the most likely outcome for Kopylov if he wins at all.

Alexander Volkanovski vs. Ilia Topuria betting pick

Odds: Volkanovski -125, Topuria +105

I’m not convinced that Topuria has enough consistency or depth in his game to win this fight if he doesn’t bomb Volkanovski and knock him out early. Maybe that outcome is likelier than I imagine it to be, though. I feel pretty confident about my process leading me toward picking Volkanovski outright here, and I feel somewhat confident in my process leading me to view Volkanovski as a value play.

But I have to admit, I do feel less confident in how this fight will play out. I am also nervous for early exchanges, and I could foresee a slower-paced, competitive kickboxing fight. Give me the champion to retain his belt, but I won’t be surprised if it’s a sweat.

Junior Tafa stepping in for brother to fight Marcos Rogerio de Lima

Justin Tafa was expected to face Marcos Rogerio de Lima in a heavyweight bout in the prelims of UFC 298. But a late injury forced him to back out of the matchup. His replacement? His own brother Junior.

How To Watch UFC 298: Volkanovski Vs. Topuria Live From Anywhere

Date: February 18, 2024

Time: 8:30 AM (IST)

Venue: Honda Center

The Ultimate Fighting Championship or UFC 298 Featherweight Main event is taking place this weekend on Sunday, Feb. 18. If you’re a MMA fan then UFC 298 must definitely be something you shouldn’t miss out on. Volkanovski is at 26-3-0 and Topuria is at 14-0-0.

The main event is going to be held between Alexander Volkanovski and Ilia Topuria. Volkanovski is 35-year-old and Topuria is 27-year-old. So don’t forget to watch it on Sunday, Feb. 18, 2024, at 8:30 AM (IST).

Where To Stream the UFC 298: Alexander Volkanovski vs. Ilia Topuria Online

All the MMA lovers who have no clue where to stream the live Alexander Volkanovski and Ilia Topuria fight, this article if for you. The Alexander Volkanovski vs. Ilia Topuria live fight will take place on Sunday, Feb. 18, 2024, at 8:30 AM IST.

Television channel Star Sports streams MMA fights for Indian citizens. Streaming platform Sony LIV in India too streams the live fights. These are its four top plans:

Sony LIV Premium Monthly INR 299 per month

Sony LIV Premium INR 699 for six months

Sony LIV Premium INR 999 per year

Sony LIV Premium INR 599 per year (mobile only)

In the U.S., you can subscribe to the ESPN channels and in the UK, residents can watch the live stream on TNT Sports.

Live Streaming Options for UFC 298 Alexander Volkanovski vs. Ilia Topuria

Countries U.S. UK Canada India Singapore Africa Australia

Streaming Service ESPN+, ESPN Deportes, Disney Bundle, Sling TV and FuboTV TNT Sports TSN Sony LIV, Sony Sports ESPN+ Supersport (on DSTV) Foxtel TV, Kayo

Costs ESPN+ - $10.99 per month (around INR 914 per month) TNT Sports - £29.99 a month (around INR 3,016 per month) $8 per month (around INR 485 per month) Sony LIV - INR 299 per month $10.99 per month (around INR 914 per month) R19.95 each month (around INR 86 each

You can stream the fight between Alexander Volkanovski and Ilia Topuria, from your home or on the go by just subscribing to the above mentioned streaming channels or can opt for the best VPNs to live stream the UFC 298.

Is UFC 298 Not Available in Your Country?

UFC 298 is available on most platforms globally for all the enthusiasts. The above section shows countries and their streaming channels to watch the UFC fights. Worldwide famous streaming platforms like Sony Sports, ESPN, TNT Sports and FuboTV streams the UFC fights.

If you’re not able to access any of these platforms you can opt for a suitable VPN service provider. A virtual service provider will bypass geo-restrictions for you and let you stream UFC Fights without interruption. So, don’t forget to watch the live fight between Alexander Volkanovski and Ilia Topuria this weekend.

How To Watch UFC 298 Alexander Volkanovski vs. Ilia Topuria Online From Anywhere Using a VPN

MMA lovers can watch the live UFC Fight battle between Alexander Volkanovski and Ilia Topuria, from anywhere by using a VPN service. It is one of the best options for streaming international content without interruption.

ProtonVPN, Private Internet Access and Surfshark are some of the best and affordable streaming VPNs in India. Proton VPN is a well-rounded VPN that starts with about INR 414 per month, PIA is one of the best open-source VPN that starts with INR 146.33 per month and Surfshark is one of the best for unlimited connections that starts with INR 189 per month.

Forbes Advisor India has got a list of various countries with their streaming platforms. If for any reason you don’t have access to the channels, using a VPN can be the most apt choice for you.

Express VPN is a best VPN choice as it has servers in Chennai and New Delhi with some of the key features including defeat censorship, aircove, DNS protection measures, unlocking sites and services and a kill switch. The range starts from around INR 553 to INR 1,075 per month. Added benefit is that it also offers the users an extensive range of security features, split tunneling, live 24/7 customer support and a one-click connection.

If you want to watch UFC 298 on your Android device for free then some of our choices are Porton VPN, FlyVPN and Hide.me. The Proton VPN’s data limit is unlimited forever, FlyVPN unlimited for three days and Hide.me free for a month.

Check out Forbes Advisor India’s best choices for Free VPNs for Android Devices in India. Don’t miss out to watch Alexander Volkanovski vs. Ilia Topuria on Feb. 18, 2024, Sunday at 8:30 AM (IST).

How To Watch UFC 298 Alexander Volkanovski vs. Ilia Topuria in the U.S.

The best way to live stream UFC 298 between Alexander Volkanovski and Ilia Topuria is to subscribe to either Fubo or Sling TV, ESPN+, ESPN Deportes or Disney Bundle. The ESPN+ subscription price is $10.99 per month that’s about INR 914 per month.

You can also use a VPN and connect anywhere in the country’s server to watch the live fight between Alexander Volkanovski and Ilia Topuria on Feb. 18. The best VPN providers in the country are TorGuardVPN, ExpressVPN and NordVPN.

How To Watch UFC 298 Alexander Volkanovski vs. Ilia Topuria in the UK

Viewers in the UK can stream the UFC match by subscribing to the platforms mentioned above as per the country to watch the live UFC 298. The TNT Sports is one of the streaming platforms that showcases live fighting. It starts from £29.99 a month, that’s about INR 3,016 per month. Don’t forget to watch the fight between Alexander Volkanovski and Ilia Topuria. The fight is going to take place at Honda Center, California.

How To Watch UFC 298 Alexander Volkanovski vs. Ilia Topuria in Canada

Canadians can watch UFC 298 with ease. The streaming platform TSN streams UFC live fights in the country. It starts with $8 per month (about INR 485 per month). You can also subscribe to a VPN service provider that suits you best and connect your server somewhere in the United States and watch the live battle between Alexander Volkanovski and Ilia Topuria. Some of the best VPNs in Canada are TunnelBear VPN, CyberGhost VPN and NordVPN.

Featured Partners

How To Set Up a VPN

The most crucial step is selecting a provider that’s best for you and comes under your budget. On the other hand, setting up a VPN is very easy. Forbes Advisor India has mentioned a few best VPNs in this article, select the one that fits well for you. That provides high-security features and speed with smooth connectivity.

Basic steps to follow while setting your VPN on a device:

Step 1: Subscribe to a VPN and download the application on your required device.

Step 2: Create your account or if you already have one then log in to it.

Step 3: On your app go to the VPN server > Connect.

A few VPN providers connect to a server automatically that’s probably closer to your live location or lets you manually connect to a server you want. Once you do this, your internet traffic will be directed there and it is encrypted, which means more security and privacy.

Don't miss a moment of UFC 298: Volkanovski vs Topuria, live from Honda Center in Anaheim, California. Prelims start at 8pm ET/5pm PT, while the

Get the live coverage of UFC 298: Volkanovski vs. Topuria from Honda Center in Anaheim on February 17, 2024 on ESPN, including the main card and prelims.

How to watch and live stream UFC 298: Volkanovski vs. Topuria. How to catch the latest bout of MMA action promotions Defending UFC featherweight

'Not ready': Topuria's warning to Volk; ex-champ Cejudo faces 'all or nothing' moment — UFC 298 LIVE. Dialed in Volk shares final promises

Don't Miss UFC 298: Volkanovski vs Topuria for the UFC Featherweight Title, Live From The Honda Center In Anaheim, California On February 17, 2024.

The same venue hosts Saturday's event (pay-per-view, ESPN, ESPN+). How to watch and live stream UFC 298: Volkanovski vs. Topuria. How to catch

So don't forget to watch it on Sunday, Feb. 18, 2024, at 8:30 AM (IST). Where To Stream the UFC 298: Alexander Volkanovski vs. Ilia Topuria

The UFC 298 Match will air on ESPN Live today at 1 p.m. ET. Ready to tune into the UFC 298 showdown? Here's how to watch the Match this

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page