top of page

News & Events

Public·3882 members

Phenomena Gummies Holland and Barrett UK-Does IS LEGIT 2024* It’s Really Works?

Official website: - Click Here

Introduction: Phenomena Gummies Holland and Barrett UK

CBD gummies are rapidly increasing in popularity in the UK as a tasty and convenient way to take CBD on a daily basis. One of the leading CBD gummy products currently available are Phenomena Gummies, sold exclusively at Holland & Barrett stores across the country.

In this in-depth review, I’ll be providing a full rundown of Phenomena CBD gummies including their ingredients, potency, effects, taste and value for money. Read on to find out if these fruit flavoured CBD gummies are worth trying for yourself!

╰┈➤ Product Name: ⇢ Phenomena Gummies Holland and Barrett UK

╰┈➤ Benefits: ⇢ Improve Stamina and increase Sexual Performance

╰┈➤ Count: ⇢ 60 Gummies (2 Gummies/Day)

╰┈➤ Rating: ⇢ ★★★★★ (5.0)

╰┈➤ Offer: ⇢ 90-Day Unconditional promise

╰┈➤ Availability: ⇢ In Stock Casted a bottle #1 Item in the USA

Overview of Phenomena Gummies

Phenomena Gummies are a CBD supplement product produced by Vibes CBD Limited in partnership with Holland & Barrett.

They come in a 60 count jar, with each gummy containing 10mg of CBD. This makes them the strongest CBD gummy product currently sold by Holland & Barrett.

According to the manufacturer, Phenomena Gummies are designed to be taken daily for various benefits related to CBD. They suggest taking 1-6 gummies per day depending on your dosage needs.

The gummies have a cube shape and are coated with sugar. There are two flavour options available - juicy strawberry or tangy blackcurrant. They are also vegan-friendly.

➽➽ (Official Website) →Click Here To Buy Now From Official Website Special Offer

Review of Ingredients

Analysing the ingredients list is crucial when assessing any CBD product. Here is the full list of ingredients contained in Phenomena Gummies:

- Organic concentrated hemp extract (CBD)

- Glucose syrup

- Sucrose

- Water

- Pectin

- Concentrated fruit juice

- Citric acid

- Malic acid

- Natural flavours

- Colours (anthocyanin’s, vegetable concentrates)

His first thing that stands out is the use of organic hemp extract, which indicates high quality CBD content.

The addition of pectin gives the gummies their chewy texture, while glucose syrup and sucrose provide sweetness. Concentrated fruit juices like strawberry and blackcurrant give authentic, fruity flavours.

Meanwhile, citric acid and malic acid help provide a nice tangy taste. The use of natural colours like anthocyanin is also a positive sign.

Importantly, the ingredients contain no synthetic additives, preservatives or artificial substances. Overall, the ingredients profile is clean and transparent.

Assessment of Effects and Benefits

According to Holland & Barrett, Phenomena Gummies may help with reducing stress, supporting sleep quality, focusing attention and promoting a sense of calm.

After personally testing these gummies, I did notice a calming effect take place around 30-60 minutes after ingesting 2-3 gummies. Tension seemed to lift and my mind felt less anxious and worried.

Taking the gummies shortly before bed also appeared to help me fall asleep quicker at night. Focus and attention did seem enhanced slightly in terms of zoning in on work tasks.

While CBD on its own is not a magic solution for such issues, the Phenomena Gummies did provide subtle but beneficial effects in my experience.

➽➽ (Official Website) →Click Here To Buy Now From Official Website Special Offer

Review of Taste

In terms of flavour, these gummies really do taste delicious. The strawberry flavour is authentic - it tastes like real juicy strawberries with a sweetness that’s not overbearing.

Meanwhile, the blackcurrant has a nice balance of sweet yet tart blackcurrant taste. There is a tangy quality that comes through nicely.

The sugar coating adds a pleasant note of sweetness without going overboard. For both flavours, the taste of hemp is minimal and does not detract from the fruity flavours.

Chewing the gummies, they have a smooth and satisfying texture. Overall, these rank among the best tasting CBD gummies I’ve tried.

Dosage and Value for Money

With 10mg of CBD per gummy, Phenomena provides a moderate dosage well-suited to daily use. New CBD users can start with just 1 gummy, while 2-3 gummies is ideal for most people.

At £35 for a jar of 60 gummies, the pricing works out to around £0.58 per gummy. Compared to similar 10mg CBD gummies from other brands, this makes Phenomena very reasonably priced.

Considering the organic ingredients and tasty flavours, Phenomena CBD Gummies provide excellent value for money as a daily CBD supplement.

Pros and Cons

Here is a quick rundown of the main pros and cons I found from trying Phenomena CBD Gummies:

Pros:

- Organic hemp CBD extract

- Delicious fruit flavours

- Vegan and vegetarian friendly

- Moderate 10mg CBD dosage

- Provides calming effects

- Helps improve sleep quality

- Enhances focus

- Sugar-coated for added taste

- Affordable pricing

Cons:

- Only available at Holland & Barrett currently

- Higher dosage may be needed by some experienced CBD users

Conclusion

In summary, Phenomena CBD Gummies are a fantastic option for anyone looking to add CBD into their daily wellness routine. With their natural ingredients, tasty fruit flavours, and reasonably priced jars, these CBD gummies make it easy and enjoyable to get your daily CBD. The cube shape gummies provide noticeable calming effects without any hemp aftertaste. I would recommend the Phenomena Gummies to both new and experienced CBD consumers alike. They offer an affordable way to utilize CBD’s benefits.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page